“What the hell is Quantum Mechanics?” (2014)
- Introductory course (30hrs) in quantum mechanics at AIMS Senegal. The course included tutorials and assignments.
- Access the lecture proposal (plan).
- Key notions: Wave particle duality, uncertainty principle, Schrödinger equation, Harmonic oscillator, Tunnel effect.
“Introduction to electrostatic and magnetostatic” (2010-2011 and 2011-2012)
- Lecture (30 hrs) given in the PSCO class of Orsay University Paris-Sud 11.
- Access the lecture notes (French).
- Key notions: Electric charge, Electric field, Electrostatic potential, Magnetic field.
“Mathematics for physicists” (2010-2011 and 2011-2012)
- Tutorials (39hrs) in the Magister of Orsay University Paris-Sud 11.
- Key notions: Differential calculus, Complex analysis, Fourier transform, Distributions.
- Public demonstration of a cloud chamber – Outreach event with 17 high school students and 2 high school teachers at the University of Nottingham (Widening Participation Scheme awarded, June 2017).
- Organizer of a public conference on “the role of fundamental science in society” in ENS Paris with the association Labyrinthe (23 June 2016). Access its summary (French).
- Supervision of discovery internship of 2 high school students, (association Paris-Montagne, 2011).
- Public talk “the Unruh effect” – Popular science conference on “le rien” in Collège de France (Paris, June 2011).
- Oral exams in mathematics (“colles”) in first and second year of “Classe préparatoire”.
Sections: MPSI and MP* (2008-2009 and 2009-2010).