My research lies at the interface between wave physics, condensed matter and black hole physics. My main axes of research are:
- Wave propagation and wave-flow interactions
- Acoustic metamaterials
- Fluids analogues of spacetimes
- Superradiance, over-reflection and instabilities
- Black hole radiation and the Hawking effect
- Quantum field theory in curved spacetimes
A brief review of Quantum field theory in curved spacetime, Hawking radiation and analogue gravity can be found in the manuscript of my Ph.D. Thesis, available online: arxiv:1405.3466.